Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Other Profile

So here is the other profile...

I like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. I also like…. Well… I guess that’s it. Yep, pina coladas and rain. If you are also a fan of these things, send me a message, if not…. Good luck with your search!

I may, or may not, be a smarty pants. And I may, or may not, really love the word ‘pants’.
The truth is: Internet dating is tough…it’s tough to make a lasting first impression on someone with a picture, and to those of you that actually read past the picture, a bio. I think everyone had different sides to them…so which side do you represent? I think most people are going to show their toughest, coolest, and most kick ass side. I think I will share all sides…the good, the bad and the ugly. Might as well know what you are getting into up front, right?

Good: I am sometimes funny, depending on who you ask. I can dress up black tie and be classy, and I can dress down in jeans and t-shirt and roll in dirt (as long as there are no bugs)…and I enjoy all of it. I am extremely loyal, never cheated…never would. I am honest to a fault, and you will always know where you stand with me.  I have no baggage. My family rocks the casbah, and they will be nice to you. Somedays I am smart, others…it’s a toss up. Its easy to make me laugh...so you will always think that you are super funny. And most importantly, my mom says I am worth a million dollars.

Bad: patience is not my virtue. I like lots of attention. I get cranky when I am hungry or tired. I have super high standards. (mostly because I have amazing brothers, and I know what men are capable of).  I have an addiction to shoes. I cry when I see a cockroach. I will cover a bug with a cup and duct tape it down, waiting for you to come dispose of it. I am not a great cook…although I try.

Ugly: this is what I am when I wake up or work out ;)

Overall, I think the good outweighs the bad…hopefully you think so too.
I am looking for someone that meshes with me. Someone that brings out more of the good, and less of the bad….the ugly is probably unavoidable. Sorry ;) I am attracted to gentlemen. I can take care of myself, but I want someone that wants to take care of me (I don’t mean financially). I mean someone that takes pride in being a man. Someone that likes to have fun, but can also have an intelligent debate. Someone that likes to travel and explore and be active. And overall, someone that is genuine!

No comments:

Post a Comment